Happy March everyone! Aside from my February Wallpaper post, I have’t really posted anything in a few weeks and it’s for a good reason! I started a new job this month for a really cool company and I really love everything about my new job! It’s keeping me a little preoccupied but I promise I will be posting something new in the next week or two. In the meantime, here are my wallpaper picks for March 2017!
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up so if you need some desert ideas for the office check out my St. Patrick’s Day Treats post! Enjoy!
Inkstruck Studio Ι Mel Armstrong Design
Apartment 406 Designs Ι Uppercase Designs
By Dawn Nicole Ι May Designs
Ivanka Trump Ι Flipsnack
Sarah Hearts Ι Ban.do
Mospens Studio Ι Paper Leaf
Going Home to Roost Ι Pish and Posh Designs
Smashing Magazine Ι Sugar Paper
Salt Design Ι Smashing Magazine
Blushed Design Ι Lilly and Val
Designer Blogs Ι Kate Spade
The Blog Market Ι Going Home to Roost
Red Stamp Ι Paper Raven Co
Rae Ritchie Ι Clara Bour
Free People Ι Giants and Pilgrams
Happy December everyone! This year has flown by- it always does. This year we put up our Christmas tree before Thanksgiving because I seriously couldn’t wait any longer. If you have visited my blog before you know that I LOVE sweet treats and themed parties and that is basically all December is, ONE BIG SWEET CELEBRATION! It’s the perfect excuse to bake yummy cookies, buy presents and spend time with those you love.
Here are my monthly wallpapers for December, there are soooo many good ones this month! Some blogs like Smashing Magazine and Clara Bour created more than one wallpaper so be sure to click through all of them! I’ll be updating this post as more wallpapers get posted so stay tuned! Happy Holidays!
Every Tuesday Ι Clara Bour
By Dawn Nicole Ι Kate Spade NY
Sarah Hearts Ι Sea of Atlas
Flipsnack Ι Mel Armstrong
Pish and Posh Ι Minding My Nest
Soggy Musings Ι The Blog Market
Gretchen Berry Ι Ivanka Trump
Red Stamp Ι To Live Beautifully
Designer Blogs Ι Blushed
Sophie Maie Ι Oh So Lovely
Paper and Brush Ι Mospens Studio
May Designs Ι Rae-Ritchie
Beauty and the Chic Ι Apartment 406 Designs
There is no better excuse to indulge in delicious food than during the holidays. All the sweet treats, carb loaded casseroles, Christmas tree shaped Reeses, I mean the list goes on. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only two times a year when I make my special Cookie Butter Pie. It has to be one of my favorite pies. Not only is it super simple but it’s also rich and tastes just like Cookie Butter. If you have never been to Trader Joes and had Cookie Butter, its basically the same thing as Biscoff Cookie spread that you can buy at the grocery store. I would be so satisfied with just one bite but since I have zero self control I always have way too much and get a huge sugar high. Every time I make this pie is always a hit so enjoy!
COOKIE BUTTER PIE RECIPE
PREP TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours 15 mins
- 30ish Biscoff Cookies
- 4 Tablespoons Salted or Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup or 4oz White Chocolate
- 1/4 cup or 2oz Heavy Whipping
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 14oz Jar Cookie Butter/Biscoff Spread
- 1tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 7oz Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 8oz Container Cool Whip (thawed)
- Using a food processor, grind the Biscoff cookies into fine crumbs.
- In the microwave, melt the butter and mix with the Biscoff crumbs so all the crumbs are moistened.
- Pour the moistened crumbs into a 9″ pie pan and using a spoon or glass cup, compact the crust in the pan. Set aside.
- Combine the white chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds and mix vigorously. Microwave on high for another 30 seconds and mix until all the chocolate is melted. Allow the mixture to cool, place in the fridge if necessary.
- Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add jar of Cookie Butter and continue to mix until well blended.
- Add the cooled white chocolate to the Cookie Butter and cream cheese mixture until combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream, increase the mixing speed to medium-high and whip for about 2 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Combine the jar of marshmallow fluff to the batter and mix throughly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Empty the Cool Whip into the batter and gently fold into the batter. Avoid over mixing as this will cause the filling to not be as fluffy.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and smooth out the top. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled.
- If you don’t have heavy cream, you can substitute heavy whipping cream.
- To jazz up the top add crushed Biscoff cookies or drizzle white chocolate.
- This pie still tastes delicious even with a store bought graham cracker crust.
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Can you even believe the holiday season is in full swing?! I am so excited about Thanksgiving and all of the tasty food, especially green bean casserole! Later this month I’ll be sharing my favorite pie recipe (it is always a huge hit for Thanksgiving) so keep posted! 🙂
This month I’m doing something a little different with my monthly wallpaper post. Since some blogs post their wallpapers after the first of the month, I will be updating this post with more wallpapers as they get posted on the other blogs. This way you guys won’t miss out! In the meantime, enjoy what I have found! Don’t forget if there is a blog you would love to see or if you have wallpapers you would like to share, let me know!
Sea of Atlas Ι Flipsnack
Going Home to Roost Ι Kaylie Jay Designs
May Designs Ι Mel Armstrong
Minding my Nest Ι Smashing Magazine
Apartment 406 Designs Ι Smashing Magazine
Dawn Nicole Ι To Live Beautifully
Uppercase Designs Ι Beauty and the Chic
Red Stamp Ι Clara Bour
Rae-Ritchie Ι Soggy Musings
Every-Tuesday Ι Designer Blogs
The Blog Market Ι Ivanka Trump
Mospens Studio Ι Sarah Hearts
Gretchen Berry Design Co Ι Shannon Kirsten Studio
Pish and Posh
I love October because the weather starts to get cooler, the smell of apple spice fills the air and pumpkins are everywhere! Not to mention Halloween! I love dressing up into costumes, making scary themed desserts and decorating the house with pumpkins.
If you have read my blog before, you know I love any excuse for a themed party. For Halloween I have the perfect decorations, drinks and food recommendations to throw a Witches Brew Halloween Party- a fancy name for Gals Night! Check out my picks below so you can plan the perfect gals night! Enjoy!
Apothecary Labels for Witch Potions Ι Floral Skull Ι Gold Pumpkins
Snake Wreath Ι Bloody Candles
Witch Broomsticks Ι Hungover Pumpkin Guacamole and Queso
Stuffed Pumpkin Peppers Ι Toxic Waste Mac n Cheese
Witches Fingers Ι Spiderweb Trifle Ι Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake
Black Sangria Ι Purple People Eater Ι Vampire Hot Chocolate Ι Caramel Apple Sangria
I seriously can’t believe it’s already October and in three short months, it will be the end of 2016!! October is one of my favorite months. I love the cooler temperatures, the cinnamon and pumpkin flavors everywhere and of course, HALLOWEEN! Who doesn’t love dressing up and eating tons of candy? Here are some new calendar wallpapers for the month of October! Enjoy!
Clarabour Ι Sarah Hearts
May Designs Ι Rae Ritchie
Blushed Ι Dawn Nicole
Apartment 406 Ι Red Stamp
Mel Armstrong Ι Smashing Magazine
Designer Blogs Ι Kaylie Jay
Blog Market Ι Sugar Paper
Minding My Nest Ι Mospen Studio
Pish and Posh Ι Uppercase Designs
Flipsnack Ι Sea of Atlas
As I was walking through Publix this past weekend, I noticed Pumpkin Spice flavored items making their way on to the shelves. That only means one thing: IT IS OFFICIALLY FALL, GUYS! I know… technically, September 22 is the first day of fall, but since all these cinnamon, apple and pumpkin flavors are making an appearance, it’s basically fall! With a new month come new wallpapers! I was surprised I didn’t see more fall themed wallpapers but there are still a ton of good ones nonetheless! Enjoy!
Beauty and the Chic Ι Gretchen Berry Designs
Red Stamp Ι Shannon Kirsten Studio
Dawn Nicole Ι Sugar Paper
To Live Beautifully Ι Sea of Atlas
Uppercase Designs Ι Salt-Design
Sarah Hearts Ι Smashing Magazine
Paper-Leaf Ι Pish and Posh
Rae-Ritchie Ι Rather Luvly
Apartment 406 Designs Ι The Blog Market
Clara Bour Ι Flipsnack
Modern Luxe Creative Ι Moira Fuller
Mospen Studio Ι Paper and Brush
Kate Spade NY Ι May Designs
Mel Armstrong Design Ι Minding my Nest